Avoids the annoyance of having a mobile phone going
hand to hand without control
ZSFWT® can be connected to any regular phone, PBX, fax or computer, for processing
cellular calls at a fixed location in your office or home
- Proprietary leading edge technology with last generation hardware (UL and CSA approved minimum) and firmware.
- Built-in TRUE Fixed Wireless Terminal (See description below), NOT a cellular phone inside a box.
- Built-in Two wires FXS (Foreign eXchange Subscriber) interface for analog phone or PBX, with 48 Volts supply, ring voltage, call progress
tones generation, ring trip detection and background DTMF dialing.
- Built-in Polarity reversal to signal the FXS interface (Phone) that a call has been completed and communication has been established.
Appropriate for time controlling applications like payphones, tele-centers, booths, etc.
- Built-in USB 3 Interface to communicate with a computer.
- Built-in Illuminated color graphic LCD Display to display information like call status, dialed number, connection time, etc.
- Built-in Battery backup including battery.
- Built-in Battery charger for at least 4 hours of continuous operation without Mains supply.
- Built-in SIM card holder, modular phone jack, USB connector and power jack.
- Built-in Internal high gain antenna.
- GSM/LTE compatible.
- Very fast call processing. No unnecessary or confusing delays.
- Minutes control with alarm. Connection time recording with warning alarm at the end of a programmable value.
- Up to 200 programmable restricted phone numbers. When one of these numbers is dialed or received, the terminal outputs a busy tone.
- Automatic storage of up to 2000 call records with dialed number, connection time and date/time of each call.
- Free proprietary application to retrieve reports and access the Terminal with a computer through the USB port.
- External power adapter included.
Avoids the annoyance of having a mobile phone going hand to hand without control. ZSFWT® can be connected to
any regular phone, PBX, fax or computer, for processing cellular calls at a fixed location in your office or home,
with the added features that saves calls information, monitors consumed minutes and can even block up to 200 incoming and outgoing phone numbers.
¿What is a "Fixed Wireless Terminal"?
A Fixed Wireless Terminal (FWT) is best described as a base station mobile phone.
It enables connection of landline devices such as a telephone handset, fax machine or computer and transmits using the mobile phone networks.
Being completely wireless, a Fixed Wireless Terminal is often used in situations where traditional landline infrastructure is not available.
The unit takes any standard mobile device SIM card and sends all calls over the corresponding cellular network, allowing users to make voice
calls using an standard and familiar handset.