Prepayment Gas Flow Control with Meter
First Prepayment Gas system in history to use encrypted Barcodes instead of manually inserted Pins or Smart Cards
Huge savings in IC cards, card reader devices and damaged or destroyed cards and readers.
Prepayment Systems allow utility fees collection in advanced! No risk of delayed payments or no payments
Special USER MODE for stand-alone operation without external control.
The most effective, friendly and reliable Gas Flow Control and Meter system.
Buying Process Description:
The final user Local buying process is:
- Buys any number of Cubic Meters (Default) or Cubic Feet at any distribution point, for a given ZSMG2 Meter.
- Gets a secure ticket with a printed barcode.
- Goes home and inserts the ticket into the Terminal's Barcode Scanner compartment.
- Pushes the [START] key at the Terminal. Reading takes less than 2 seconds and there is an audible warning when
- The Terminal updates the register and the display with the new values and dates.
- Finally, the user removes the ticket from the Scanner compartment and is free to discard it if he wishes.
The final user Remote buying process is:
- Buys any number of Cubic Meters (Default) or Cubic Feet at any distribution point or via Internet, for a given ZSMG2 Meter.
- The given ZSMG2 Meter is remotely and immediately accessed.
- The given ZSMG2 Meter updates the register and the display with the new values and dates.
General System Specifications
- Completely TAMPER-PROOF. Tampering protection covers also the External Control Unit. All tampering attempts are saved in memory
immediately reported via wireless interface when possible.
- Proprietary leading edge technology with last generation hardware (UL and CSA approved minimum) and firmware.
- Built-in Wireless Modem 3G and 4G compatible that can be accessed remotely at any time to register new purchases, get reports,
monitor operations, define or modify settings, block/unblock electrical flow, etc.
- Built-in USB 3 interface for local testing, downloading reports and in general for the same operations that can be performed
Modem. For use by authorized personnel only.
- Built-in 4 (Four) MB of rewritable flash memory with eight (8) years data retention minimum, to store tampering attempts, buying
- Built-in Barcode Scanner.
- Built-in graphic LCD display to show status, balance, last purchase information, available Cubic Meters (Default) or Cubic Feet, etc.
- Built-in Battery Charger.
- Built-in electromechanical Valve that can be operated remotely or locally by authorized personnel only, to block or allow gas flow
independently of any settings, consumption status or the normal flow control described below. This function requires an special key
available to selected staff inside the provider organization.
- Each unit is identified with a unique, non-programmable, 10-digit factory-defined code.
- Terminal is for indoors use only.
- In absence of mains electric power, the system is automatically powered by a rechargeable battery (Included) for 30 days minimum
- Completely sealed stainless steel in-wall Terminal enclosure with no acceptor or card grooves.
- External Power Supply
- Completely sealed and isolated electronic components enclosure inside the main metal box - 3VDC Working Voltage.
- Dynamic encryption with virtually impossible to duplicate codes. Trillions of combinations with proprietary 1024 bits encryption
for the highest international safety index.
- Proprietary LAMP server application to generate encrypted ASCII text codes or encrypted Barcodes.
- English and Spanish versions available for Meters displays.
Gas Flow Control
- Monitors gas consumption and stops the flow automatically when the programmed limit is reached.
This feature effectively gives the government, the gas supplier or the user (When "User Mode" is enabled) the ability to rationalize consumption in a global,
case by case manner.
- Can be programmed remotely via the wireless interface or locally through the USB interface.
- Programmable Measure and Selling Unit. Cubic Feet or Cubic Meter (Default).
- Programmable Minimum Selling Units. Default 1.
- Programmable Maximum Selling Units. Default 100.
- Programmable Maximum Consumption in Measure Units per period. i.e. 20/Day = Maximum 20 Measure Units per day
- Programmable Consumption Period: Day (Default), Week or Month. Only one value can be programmed. NOTE: Daily control is the best
because the count is cleared at the beginning of each period. If daily control is programmed and the flow was blocked in the previous
enabled again for the new day.
- Programmable audible alarm to warn Maximum Consumption limit is approaching.
is a special form of operation to allow users to benefit from the ZSMG2® Meter system
advantages and sophistication as a stand-alone unit. EXCEPT FOR THE METER system, that still can be
used by the service provider to accurately and safely monitor and register user consumption, all other control
functions are managed directly by the user.
|Minimum Selling Quantity
|Maximum Selling Quantity
|Low Gas Warning