Low Cost "Call Control Modular System"
ZSUML2® (See photo)
Independent hardware control at each module.
Standalone operation with no need for external parameters or instructions
from the computer, which makes the system fast, highly reliable and efficient
THREE lines management, including ONE cellular and TWO fixed landlines, with automatic selection of the line with the lowest rate
Over 100,000 units already sold and working.
General System Specifications
- Built-in Fixed Wireless Terminal FWT (See description below)
- Special for tele-centers and indoor public booths.
- Leading edge technology.
- Exclusive modular architecture from 1 to 16 modules per system. The modules are installed in each booth or calling point.
- Independent hardware control at each module. Standalone operation with no need for external parameters or instructions from the
which makes the system fast, highly reliable and efficient.
- RS485 interface with single common daisy chained cable for all modules. Up to 1,000 meters overall length.
- RS485 to USB 3 Box Converter (Included) to connect to a computer. Only one converter is needed for each system with up to 16
- Free proprietary application to display in real time complete information about the call process at each module, retrieve reports
the modules through the USB port.
- Built-in 2 wires FXS (Foreign eXchange Subscriber) interface for analog phone or PBX, with 48 Volts current supply, call progress
generation, dialed number capture and background DTMF dialing.
- Built-in RS485 interface.
- Control of 2 phone fixed lines and 1 internal Cell Phone Line with automatic selection of the line with the lowest rate for the
- Illuminated graphic LCD Display to display information like call status, dialed number, connection time, value charged, rate
- Connection time (In seconds) monitoring for each line and each operator, with warning alarm at the end of a programmable time.
- Programmable rates, taxes, area and country codes for each line.
- Automatic and detailed call records collection and storage for an extremely high protection level.
- Three modular jacks for 2 fixed lines and the telephone handset.
- Power adapter included.
¿What is a "Fixed Wireless Terminal"?
A Fixed Wireless Terminal (FWT) is best described as a base station mobile phone.
It enables connection of landline devices such as a telephone handset, fax machine or computer and transmits using the mobile phone
Being completely wireless, a Fixed Wireless Terminal is often used in situations where traditional landline infrastructure is not
The unit takes any standard mobile device SIM card and sends all calls over the corresponding cellular network, allowing users to make
calls using an standard and familiar handset.