Prepayment Electric Flow Control with Meter
First Prepayment Electric system in history to use encrypted Barcodes instead of manually inserted Pins or Smart Cards
Huge savings in IC cards, card reader devices and damaged or destroyed cards and readers.
Prepayment Systems allow utility fees collection in advanced!
No risk of delayed payment or no payment
for stand-alone operation without external control.
The most effective, friendly and reliable Electric Flow Control and Meter system on the planet.
General System Specifications
- Proprietary leading edge technology with last generation hardware (UL and CSA approved minimum) and firmware.
- Completely TAMPER-PROOF. All tampering attempts are saved in memory and immediately reported via wireless interface when
- Built-in Wireless Modem 3G and 4G compatible that can be accessed remotely at any time to register new purchases, get reports,
monitor operations, define or modify settings, block/unblock Electric flow, etc.
- Built-in USB 3 interface for local testing, downloading reports and in general for the same operations that can be performed
Modem. For use by authorized personnel only.
- Built-in 4 (Four) MB of rewritable flash memory with eight (8) years data retention minimum, to store tampering attempts, buying
- Built-in Barcode Scanner.
- Built-in graphic LCD display to show status, balance, last purchase information, available Watts, etc.
- Each unit is identified with a unique, non-programmable, 10-digit factory-defined code.
- Indoors use only
- Built-in electronic switch that can be operated remotely or locally by authorized personnel only, to block or allow Electric flow
independently of any settings, consumption status or the normal flow control described below. This function requires an special key
available to selected staff inside the provider organization.
- Completely sealed stainless steel in-wall enclosure with no acceptor or card grooves.
- Dynamic encryption with virtually impossible to duplicate codes. Trillions of combinations with proprietary 1024 bits encryption
for the highest international safety index.
- Proprietary LAMP server application to generate encrypted ASCII text codes or encrypted Barcodes.
- English and Spanish versions available for Meters displays.
Electric Flow Control (Dream of goverments and suppliers!)
- Monitors Electric consumption and stops the flow automatically when the programmed limit is reached. This feature effectively gives the government, the power
supplier or the user (When "User Mode" is enabled) the ability to rationalize consumption in a global, sectorized or case by case manner.
- Can be programmed remotely via the wireless interface or locally through the USB interface.
- Measure and Selling Unit: Kilowatt hour (kWh).
- Programmable Consumption Period: Day (Default), Week or Month. Only one value can be programmed. NOTE: Daily control is the best
because the count is cleared at the beginning of each period. If daily control is programmed and the flow was blocked in the previous
enabled again for the new day.
- Programmable Maximum Consumption in Kilowatt hour (kWh) per period. i.e. 20/Day = Maximum 20 kWh per day
- Programmable Maximum Selling Units per month. Default 500.
- Programmable Minimum Selling Units. One minimum.
- Programmable audible alarm to warn Maximum Consumption limit is approaching.
Meter Default Specifications
(Custom specifications are accepted for 20+ units orders - Price may vary)
- Active Energy Meter, Class 1.0
- Complies with IEC 62053 Standard
- Current Rating = 5(60) A
- Accuracy ≥ 0.5%
- AC Frequency = 60/50 HZ
- AC Voltage = 110/220 Volts
- Current Sensing Method = Transformer
- Dielectric Withstanding > 4 KVrms
- Isolation > 10000 Volts
- Switching Device = SSR
- Maximum Power Switching = 10 KW
- Total Power Consumption < 0.5 Watts
- Metering Unit = 1 W/H
- Working temperature = -20 to +60 °C
is a special form of operation to allow users to benefit from the ZSME2® Meter system
advantages and sophistication as a stand-alone unit. EXCEPT FOR THE METER system, that still can be used by the
service provider to accurately and safely monitor and register user consumption, all other control
functions are managed directly by the user.