Universal Call Control System for Inmates
Module (See photo)
Portable Management Console (PMC)
AT24C64 Smart Cards (500 Pieces/Lot)
Used in hundreds of penitentiaries around the world.
The most effective, friendly and reliable call control system for inmates in the world.
Only ONE Portable Management Console is needed for any number of Modules.
FREE Portable Management Console for the first 20 units order
10 units minimum first order
- Special for penitentiaries, military locations and in general places where permanent supervision and/or local nets are not possible
- Proprietary leading edge technology with last generation hardware (UL and CSA approved minimum) and firmware.
- Highly modular architecture with independent stand-alone
. From 1 to 2048 Modules can be placed for very few or thousands of inmates with no extra cost as it does not require local nets or
- Exclusive high security stand-alone
Portable Management Console (PMC)
model ZSSMX5PMC® for users enrollment and to issue, modify and read Smart Cards. Only ONE needed for any number of Modules.
- Fingerprint Recognition.
- Smart Card operation. Personal non transferable cards (Not included) with fingerprint template in card, unique personal
hardware secured and rewritable up to 500,000 times. This effectively allows an unlimited number of users.
- Extended fraud protection with proprietary dynamic 256 bits encryption, which makes virtually impossible to duplicate cards or
- Wired and cellular phone lines compatible.
- Stand-alone operation of each module with no need for external parameters, instructions or conections, which make the system fast,
reliable and efficient.
- MP3 audio files and reports collection via Internet or locally through the USB port.
- Free computer application to access and configure each Module via Internet or locally through the USB port.
- Built-in Smart Card reader.
- Built-in Audio recorder. Can be enabled/disabled according to local regulations. Each Module can store up to 30000 minutes of high
audio in MP3 format (Roughly 1000 thirty minutes conversations).
- Built-in Fingerprint Recognition module.
- Built-in Modem for direct wireless or Wi-FI Internet connections. NOTE: Wi-FI can be used but is not mandatory. Module's modem can
directly to Internet with no Wi-FI presence.
- Built-in Wi-FI module with automatic detection.
- Built-in Cellular
Fixed Wireless Terminal (FWT)
- Built-in Wired line terminal.
- Built-in 2 wires FXS (Foreign eXchange Subscriber) interface for analog phone or PBX, with 48 Volts current supply, call progress
generation, dialed number capture and background DTMF dialing.
- Built-in Telephone Handset for highly noisy environments, with digital volume control and optical hang on/off detection for
- Built-in Rewritable 60 GB flash memory for audio records and calls details with eight (8) years data retention minimum.
- Built-in USB 3 interface for memory stick or computer conection.
- Up to 256 programmable restricted phone numbers.
- Programmable Time Unit (Seconds or Minutes) and Price.
- Automatic storage of the last 25000 calls details including users identification, dialed number, price per Time Unit, tax applied,
balance, total charged, time and date of the call, etc. This information along with fingerprint recognition and recorded
(When enabled) are the key elements to an optimal and very effective control
of inmates phone communications.
- MP3 files and reports can be downloaded via Internet or locally to a computer or a memory stick.
- Configuration via Internet or locally, as described in "GeneralDescription" above.
- Very fast calling procedure. No previous codes or pins. Only the insertion of the card and the fingerprint recognition are required
one or several consecutive calls.
- Memory storage for audio records and call reports can be easily and securely cleared remotely or locally.
- Flat capacitive sensing tactile keypad with 3 mm transparent polycarbonate overlay for intensive use and long life operation.
- Illuminated graphic LCD 256x256 color display protected with 3 mm polycarbonate overlay.
- Real time clock calendar with independent battery backup.
- Inductive coupling DAA with 4500 Volts isolation minimum.
- Solid state relays for noiseless operation.
- Stainless steel cold rolled housing with heavy duty handset and armored cord to sustain 450 Kg pull strength.
- Battery backup with charger and rechargeable battery for 24 hours minimum of continuous operation.
Portable Management Console Description
- Under 1 minute enrollment time.
- Built-in fingerprint scanner.
- Built-in Smart Card reader/writer.
- Built-in 20 keys keypad
- Built-in illuminated LCD graphic display
- Built-in USB 3 interface
- Built-in battery backup with charger.
- Rechargeable battery for 24 hours minimum of continuous operation.
¿What is a "Fixed Wireless Terminal"?
A Fixed Wireless Terminal (FWT) is best described as a base station mobile phone.
It enables connection of landline devices such as a telephone handset, fax machine or computer and transmits using the mobile phone
Being completely wireless, a Fixed Wireless Terminal is often used in situations where traditional landline infrastructure is not
The unit takes any standard mobile device SIM card and sends all calls over the corresponding cellular network, allowing users to make
calls using an standard and familiar handset.