Click image to enlarge
- Special for penitentiaries, military locations and in general places where permanent supervision and/or local nets are not possible or not convenient.
- Proprietary leading edge technology with last generation hardware (UL and CSA approved minimum) and firmware.
- Highly modular architecture with independent stand-alone Modules. From 1 to 2048 Modules can be placed for very few or thousands of inmates with no extra cost as it does not require local nets or platforms.
- Exclusive high security stand-alone Portable Management Console (PMC) model ZSSMX5PMC® for users enrollment and to issue, modify and read Smart Cards. Only ONE needed for any number of Modules.
- Fingerprint Recognition.
- Smart Card operation. Personal non transferable cards (Not included) with fingerprint template in card, unique personal identification code, hardware secured and rewritable up to 500,000 times. This effectively allows an unlimited number of users.
- Extended fraud protection with proprietary dynamic 256 bits encryption, which makes virtually impossible to duplicate cards or modify reports.
- Wired and cellular phone lines compatible.
- Stand-alone operation of each module with no need for external parameters, instructions or conections, which make the system fast, highly reliable and efficient.
- MP3 audio files and reports collection via Internet or locally through the USB port.
- Free computer application to access and configure each Module via Internet or locally through the USB port.
Module Description See photo
- Built-in Smart Card reader.
- Built-in Audio recorder. Can be enabled/disabled according to local regulations. Each Module can store up to 30000 minutes of high quality audio in MP3 format (Roughly 1000 thirty minutes conversations).
- Built-in Fingerprint Recognition module.
- Built-in Modem for direct wireless or Wi-FI Internet connections. NOTE: Wi-FI can be used but is not mandatory. Module's modem can connect directly to Internet with no Wi-FI presence.
- Built-in Wi-FI module with automatic detection.
- Built-in Cellular Fixed Wireless Terminal (FWT).
- Built-in Wired line terminal.
- Built-in 2 wires FXS (Foreign eXchange Subscriber) interface for analog phone or PBX, with 48 Volts current supply, call progress tones generation, dialed number capture and background DTMF dialing.
- Built-in Telephone Handset for highly noisy environments, with digital volume control and optical hang on/off detection for unlimited operations.
- Built-in Rewritable 60 GB flash memory for audio records and calls details with eight (8) years data retention minimum.
- Built-in USB 3 interface for memory stick or computer conection.
- Up to 256 programmable restricted phone numbers.
- Programmable Time Unit (Seconds or Minutes) and Price.
- Automatic storage of the last 25000 calls details including users identification, dialed number, price per Time Unit, tax applied, card balance, total charged, time and date of the call, etc. This information along with fingerprint recognition and recorded conversations (When enabled) are the key elements to an optimal and very effective control of inmates phone communications.
- MP3 files and reports can be downloaded via Internet or locally to a computer or a memory stick.
- Configuration via Internet or locally, as described in "System Description" above.
- Very fast calling procedure. No previous codes or pins. Only the insertion of the card and the fingerprint recognition are required to make one or several consecutive calls.
- Memory storage for audio records and call reports can be easily and securely cleared remotely or locally.
- Flat capacitive sensing tactile keypad with 3 mm transparent polycarbonate overlay for intensive use and long life operation.
- Illuminated graphic LCD 256x256 color display protected with 3 mm polycarbonate overlay.
- Real time clock calendar with independent battery backup.
- Inductive coupling DAA with 4500 Volts isolation minimum.
- Solid state relays for noiseless operation.
- Stainless steel cold rolled housing with heavy duty handset and armored cord to sustain 450 Kg pull strength.
- Battery backup with charger and rechargeable battery for 24 hours minimum of continuous operation.
Portable Management Console Description
- Under 1 minute enrollment time.
- Built-in fingerprint scanner.
- Built-in Smart Card reader/writer.
- Built-in 20 keys keypad
- Built-in illuminated LCD graphic display
- Built-in USB 3 interface
- Built-in battery backup with charger.
- Rechargeable battery for 24 hours minimum of continuous operation.
¿What is a "Fixed Wireless Terminal"?
A Fixed Wireless Terminal (FWT) is best described as a base station mobile phone.
It enables connection of landline devices such as a telephone handset, fax machine or computer and transmits using the mobile phone networks.
Being completely wireless, a Fixed Wireless Terminal is often used in situations where traditional landline infrastructure is not available.
The unit takes any standard mobile device SIM card and sends all calls over the corresponding cellular network, allowing users to make voice calls using an standard and familiar handset.